Benefits of Using Onsite Services from SIS
- Save time. Instruments repaired onsite and returned immediately.
- Save money. Reduce shipping costs…we come to you!
- Increased convenience. We work with you to schedule our service visits at the best time for you.
- Increased patient safety. Keep your critical instruments functioning properly at all times.
With maintenance trucks located throughout the country, our technicians make regularly scheduled visits to your facility, providing maintenance and repairs for handheld stainless surgical instruments. The following is a list of services that are performed on instruments and sets during our on-site visits:
- Maintenance and restoration
- Function test
- Minor repairs (remove dents, align jaws/handles, replace missing spring/screw, etc.)
- Restore equipment to OEM specifications (cutting edges and angles, diamond dusting, ratchets, etc.)
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Instrument milk lubricant
- Marking tape removal and reapplication
To set up onsite services with SIS, please call your local representative or our Corporate Office at 800-747-8044.